940 NE Town Terrace, Jensen Beach
Jensen Beach Waterfront Homes for Sale
Few real estate options can provide what Jensen Beach waterfront homes for sale can offer to residents. In Jensen Beach, where waterfront homes offer a lifestyle that's as picturesque as it is convenient.
We update all waterfront homes in Jensen Beach throughout the day, so you can see exactly what is for sale. We'll go through the different types of properties, how you can best locate the right one, and why waterfront homes for sale in Jensen Beach may be right for you.
On this site, you can browse new Jensen Beach homes, and simply request a tour. You can also create your own account so you can get automatic listing updates, favorite properties, and share them with friends.
Benefits of Waterfront Homes in Jensen Beach
Imagine owning a home where the backyard is a serene expanse of water. Jensen Beach waterfront homes for sale offer just that and more. Here's what makes Jensen Beach waterfront living so appealing to potential homebuyers:
- Beautiful Views: whether on the St. Lucie River, Hutchinson Island, or the Indian River Lagoon, every day in waterfront homes begins and ends with great views.
- Ocean Access: many Jensen Beach waterfront homes for sale allow for access to the ocean.
- Waterfront Activities: living on the water means endless activities from boating and fishing to kayaking and paddleboarding.
- Strong Home Values: waterfront homes have historically held their value well compared to non-waterfront properties.
- Peaceful Setting: living in a waterfront setting can be calming and stress-relieving.
Types of Jensen Beach Waterfront Properties
Jensen Beach offers a very wide range of waterfront real estate to suit different tastes and budgets. Here are some common types:
- Riverfront Homes: homes along the St. Lucie River can offer calm, navigable waters and are often favored by boating enthusiasts. They provide easy access to the Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean.
- Intracoastal Waterway Homes: these waterfront homes can provide a mix of river, lagoon, and ocean views and are perfect for those seeking a middle ground between riverfront and oceanfront living. For example, Indian River Drive homes for sale are typically large estates right across from the barrier island.
- Oceanfront Homes: step out of your door and onto the sandy shores of Hutchinson Island. Oceanfront homes in Jensen Beach are coveted for luxurious designs and unparalleled beach access.
- Wetland/Preserve Homes: this real estate option isn't classic "waterfront" but is instead on wetlands and nature preserves. Depending on the rainfall and time of year, this can be more of a lake or more of a sawgrass flat.
- Lakefront Homes: Some Jensen Beach communities have lakes where you can enjoy waterfront living without the saltwater or higher price tags. These homes are perfect for those who prefer freshwater landscapes and still want the tranquil surroundings.
How to Find the Perfect Waterfront Home
Now that you know the benefits of living in a waterfront home in Jensen Beach, you might be wondering how to find the perfect one for you. Here are some tips to help you find your dream waterfront house:
- Stay Up to Date: make sure you know the listings on the market and see new waterfront homes for sale that come on the market. On this site, you can sign up for instant alerts and market reports.
- Work with a Real Estate Agent: working with a real estate agent help you find waterfront homes that fit your criteria and navigate the buying process. We can connect you with great Realtors in the area.
- Determine Your Budget: Before you start looking for a home, it's important to determine your budget. Knowing how much you can afford will help you narrow down your search and find homes that fit your budget.
- Consider Your Lifestyle: When looking for a waterfront home, it's important to consider your lifestyle. Do you want to be close to restaurants and shops? Do you want to be able to easily access the water? These are all things to consider when looking for a home.
Jensen Beach Waterfront Real Estate Market
The waterfront real estate market in Jensen Beach reflects the town's growing popularity and its prime location. When it comes to waterfront homes, Jensen Beach offers a range of locations, sizes, ages, and conditions. There is usually extremely low inventory for Jensen Beach waterfront homes, so you would want to move quickly on one you're interested in.
You can find many different prices that are usually dependent on how close the waterway is to the ocean. For example, a lakefront home in Jensen Beach might cost around $500,000 where a similar house that is on the intracoastal may cost over $1 million and another similar property on the ocean could be over $5 million.
Why Jensen Beach?
Jensen Beach, Florida, has a quirky downtown area with a welcoming community vibe. Its historic district is lined with boutique shops, galleries, and quaint bars and restaurants, providing a taste of Old Florida charm. Residents and visitors enjoy myriad things to do in Jensen Beach as well as a slower pace of life and a strong sense of community.
Jensen Beach hosts a variety of regular events and festivals that showcase its arts & cultural scene. The area is also primed for those who enjoy fishing, boating, golfing, and a plethora of other recreations.
Its proximity to the Gulf Stream and the Stuart and St. Lucie Inlets creates optimal conditions for offshore and deep-sea fishing, making it a great destination for anglers.
When exploring Jensen Beach waterfront homes for sale, this site can be your go-to resource. We provide insights on neighborhoods and real estate for sale, and can match you up with an agent who will ensure you find the perfect waterfront home that matches your lifestyle and preferences.
Waterfront homes in Jensen Beach offer much more than just a place to live; they offer a way of life. Whether you're drawn to the riverfront, the Intracoastal, or the Atlantic Ocean, Jensen Beach has a waterfront property to suit your desires.
Waterfront Homes for Sale in Jensen Beach
121 Eden Creek Lane, Jensen Beach
1291 NE Langford Lane, Jensen Beach
248 Nettles Boulevard, Jensen Beach
10330 S Ocean Drive, Jensen Beach
1361 NE Langford Lane, Jensen Beach
7700 S Ocean Drive Unit #Cottage #22, Jensen Beach
7700 S Ocean Drive Unit #Villa #14, Jensen Beach
1341 NE Langford Lane, Jensen Beach
7916 S Ocean Drive, Jensen Beach
7900 S Ocean Drive, Jensen Beach
12417 S Indian River Drive, Jensen Beach